Bring Your Vero Beach Smile Back to Life
Restorative dentistry involves the study, diagnosis, and management of diseases and conditions affecting the oral cavity, teeth, and supporting structures. It focuses on rehabilitating and restoring functionality and meeting the psychological and aesthetic needs of the patient.
Restorative dentistry encompasses three distinct areas of dentistry known as endodontics, periodontics, and prosthodontics. It provides a solution for patients with injuries, diseases, and conditions that require multi-faceted care across these highly specialized areas.
Often known as oral rehabilitation, restorative dentistry is vital for patients with complex treatment requirements. Some examples include:
- Patients who have undergone radiotherapy or surgery for oral cancers
- Patients who have sustained a large amount of damage deriving from periodontal disease, excessive tooth decay, acid erosion, or other oral care concerns
- Patients with sleep apnea
- Patients with facial deformities
- Patients with jaw joint discomfort or pain
- Patients who have been affected by developmental conditions such as cleft lip and palate or hypodontia and require specialist multidisciplinary care
- Patients who have suffered severe trauma or injury to the face, teeth, mouth, neck, or jaw
Restorative dentistry is focused on saving and preserving natural teeth as much as possible to allow each patient to have fully functional, painless, and aesthetically pleasing teeth.
If your dentist recommended restorative dental procedures, consult with the team at Vero Dental Spa. We will be delighted to reassure you, offer advice, and support you throughout your journey to a healthier, happier smile.