Benefits of All-on-4® Dental Implants Over Traditional Dentures
**All-on-4® is a revolutionary new technique that allows an entire arch of damaged or severely decayed teeth to be replaced with dental implants in just one visit to your dentist. Implants are quickly becoming one of the most popular solutions for patients who require tooth extraction have had their teeth fall out. In either case, tooth loss is a result of extreme decay, trauma, or injury. Unfortunately, missing teeth can significantly impact the way our mouths function, making it harder to eat certain foods and impacting the way we talk. A gap in your smile can also affect your confidence.
All-on-4® dental implants are an implant-supported bridge. It has multiple titanium posts inserted into your jaw at predetermined points. The visible portion of the implant is constructed from the highest quality material offered today, Prettau® Zirconia. Color-matched to any existing teeth, All-on-4® dental implants can transform your smile and restore your confidence overnight.
Am I a Suitable Candidate for All-on-4® Dental Implants?
All-on-4® dental implants are an ideal solution for patients who are missing all or most of their teeth or those with a removable prosthesis but are frustrated with the limitations it offers.
Before you can book your All-on-4® implant surgery, you will need a comprehensive consultation with your dentist to ensure it’s the right solution for you.
Why are All-on-4® Dental Implants Better Than Dentures?
Implants are becoming increasingly popular thanks to the unique benefits they have over traditional dentures. These include:
- Security. Implants are a permanent solution. Once they’re in place, you can eat and drink what you like. You can laugh, cough, sing, kiss, and even sneeze, and these implants won’t move an inch!
- Comfort. Unlike dentures, which are known for rubbing the gums and making them sore, implants are so comfortable that it won’t take long before you forget they’re artificial teeth!
- Discretion. Dentures sometimes have to be removed to perform certain activities. Implants are a permanent solution that offers the ultimate discretion. No one will know you have them unless you tell them. Implants also allow people to grow older with more grace and dignity.
- Robust. Dental implants still need to be well looked after, but they could last a lifetime with the right care and attention. Benefits that are specific to All-on-4® dental implants include:
- Beauty. The All-on-4® dental implants are created using the finest quality material, Prettau® Zirconia. It’s currently cited as the best on the market in terms of functionality and aesthetics. It’s also durable, being highly resistant to chips, cracks, fractures, and stains. The finish is smooth and available in an extensive range of aesthetic stains and glazes, giving you a smile you can be confident sharing.
- The fastest transformation. Standard dental implants require multiple visits to your dentist’s office over many months. However, All-on-4® dental implants are created overnight, meaning you can transform your teeth in just a day!
Learn More About All-on-4® Dental Implants in Vero Beach, FL
Prettau® Zirconia has been used with tremendous success in Europe during the last five years, and now it’s available in the U.S. If your smile is bringing you down or if you have a prosthetic device that’s compromising your lifestyle, inquire with your dentist about All-on-4® dental implants. These devices could transform your life for the better! Give us a call today for more information.