Smile Makeovers at Vero Dental Spa
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here at Vero Dental Spa, we believe a first impression can be won or lost with a great smile. People who are satisfied with theirs tend to be more confident and more likely to succeed in their personal and professional lives. They’re also generally viewed as healthier and happier.
Unfortunately, many of us are unhappy with the appearance of our teeth. This can be for various reasons, such as stains, discoloration, misalignment, and cracks. Some people even have gaps caused by severe damage or decay. Thankfully, people no longer need to live with a smile they’re too embarrassed to share.
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is a term used to describe several cosmetic dental procedures designed to improve the appearance of your teeth.
You can restore your entire smile with a smile makeover. Beyond giving you a new look, this cosmetic treatment can help preserve and protect your long-term oral and overall health. For example, if you choose to replace damaged teeth with a porcelain crown or dental implant, you’ll have a durable restoration that cannot develop cavities and decay.
What Procedures Can be Undertaken in a Smile Makeover?
- In-office teeth whitening. Teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental procedure in the world today, partly because it’s minimally invasive. It’s a painless and inexpensive way to achieve great results.
- Take-home teeth whitening. A popular option is take-home trays. Provided by us, they include professional-grade products so you can achieve an excellent result in the comfort of your home.
- Porcelain crowns. Dental crowns have been around for a long time, and they can help improve the shape and alignment of your teeth. However, recent innovations in dentistry have made them look more natural than ever before. Created entirely of porcelain, they can be color-matched to your existing teeth or made whiter to give you a bright and gorgeous smile.
- Porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin, shell-like coverings bonded to your teeth to transform their appearance. An entire set of veneers can improve the shape, alignment, and color of your teeth, leaving you with a smile you can’t help but share.
- Dental implants. Dental implants are an exceedingly popular solution for people who suffered from tooth loss due to extensive damage or decay. The process involves removing the affected tooth and replacing it with a false one. This tooth is implanted into the mouth using a titanium post that fuses to the jawbone. A visible portion is then constructed from a color-matched porcelain crown. The result is a replacement tooth that is strong, durable, discreet, attractive, and permanent.
How Much Will My Smile Makeover Cost?
The cost of your smile makeover will vary depending on the procedures you choose and the extent of the work needed to deliver the best results. You’re free to discuss costs at your consultation appointment.
You may be wondering if your insurance will cover your smile makeover. Unfortunately, many insurers consider the treatments associated with this procedure purely cosmetic and might be unwilling to cover the cost.
However, this isn’t true of every insurer. We encourage you to check your policy carefully before making an appointment. If you don’t have sufficient insurance coverage, we do have several options available. Call us to find out further information about payment for procedures!
Smile Makeover is More than a Beautiful Smile
Although a smile makeover is usually considered purely for cosmetic benefits, plenty of other positives accompany some of the procedures. For example, choosing dental crowns or implants can help preserve your long-term oral health, and they cannot develop cavities since they’re man-made creations.
However, that doesn’t mean that you should shrink your daily brushing and flossing routine. Regular maintenance of crowns and implants is vital to keep them in great condition and ensure they last as long as possible.
Do You Want a Smile Makeover in Vero Beach, FL?
If you would like to transform your smile, regain your confidence, and reap the benefits of improved oral health, then a smile makeover could be the perfect solution for you. The team at Vero Dental Spa has the knowledge and experience to deliver the highest quality patient care in any dental procedure. Make an appointment at our modern, comfortable office to discuss which treatments will be right for you.