A smile is one of the simplest gestures that we can make, but it can also be one of the biggest. A great smile is considered a reflection of friendliness, honesty, happiness, and health. It can be beneficial in social situations, help attract a partner, and also make you more confident and outgoing. Many studies show that people who are happy with their smile have more success in both their professional and personal lives.
Many people who lack confidence in their smile because of broken, damaged, misshapen or unattractive teeth choose to have dental implants. Dental implants are actually replacements for the root section of the tooth and are screwed into the bone where they fuse, securing a sturdy framework for the crown. Created from titanium, they are both extremely light and durable, and if cared for properly, could last a lifetime.
Where previously dental implants would require multiple visits to your dentist’s office, thanks to technological developments in the field, it is now possible to give your smile a makeover and receive dental implants in just one visit.
What are the benefits of receiving a same day smile?
One of the reasons that so many people are opting for the same day smile is because of the extensive range of benefits that it offers. These include:
- Minimal downtime (recovery takes hours rather than days)
- No need to wear dentures while traditional implants heal and you don’t have to wait for the crowns to be fitted
- Removes the need for dentures and all their associated disadvantages
- Over time you will be able to eat all varieties of food again
- Your facial features will be dramatically improved
- There is minimal damage to your surrounding teeth
- Very low risk of need for dental bone grafting and sinus lifts
- Reduced overall cost when compared to just one single implant
- Long-lasting results
- A wonderful smile in just a day
- Improved confidence that radiates throughout your life